FAQExpand All | Collapse All
- Fit Foods Order Desk 6am - 5pm PST Monday – Friday.
Fit Foods Reception 8:30am - 5pm PST Monday – Friday.
- Please call our toll free number 1-888-337-0127, international calls +1-604-464-3524 to speak to a customer service representative to set up an account. Fit Foods is happy to serve you in English and French.
- Fit Foods specializes in manufacturing sport nutrition and healthy lifestyle supplements. We would be happy to quote you on your products.
- Fit Foods packages powders, tablets, capsules, soft gelatin capsules, single serve packets, liquid oils.
- Fit Foods is a full nutritional supplement distribution company. In addition to our own brands — Whey Gourmet, PVL, PVL Essentials, Mutant and North Coast Naturals — Fit Foods has acquired the exclusive distribution rights to several independent brands. Fit Foods provides distribution solutions to the world offering a wide variety of products ranging from vegan and certified organic to protein powders and bodybuilding weight gainers. Fit Foods products are found in many distribution channels including health, fitness, e-tail, grocery, pharmacy, convenience and mass.
Fit Foods distributes health food, sport nutrition, nutritional supplements and bodybuilding supplements to 70 countries (and counting). Fit Foods offers a one stop nutritional supplement distribution solution. Fit foods products are formulated to meet or exceed product registration compliancy for many international markets. We offer custom products, private label and custom labeling on minimum orders. Our international sales team specializes in logistics and customs clearance.
Fit Foods offers blending of powders, encapsulation, tabletting, soft-gelatin capsules, packaging and labeling, including powder filling, pouch packaging for tablets and capsules/soft-gels), certified organic, and in-house product development with particular expertise in flavouring products with challenging taste profiles.
- Fit Foods specializes in powder manufacturing. We are also known for our penetration in the Canadian marketplace and our ability to export product to multiple countries. Our logistics team is fluent in regulatory compliance for export documentation.
- We make a wide variety of products including: protein powders, meal replacements, weight gainers, creatine premixes, multivitamins & minerals, herbal combinations, fiber products, green superfood blends, energy formulas, diet products, enzymes and condition-specific products.
- Please call our toll free number 1-888-337-0127, international calls +1.604.464.3524 to speak to a customer service representative about minimum requirements for distribution and manufacturing.
- In general, distribution lead times are next day shipping within Canada and the USA.
International Distribution Shipments: 2 - 4 weeks from purchase order.
Manufacturing: the lead time will be longer for the first production run of a product. For repeat orders shipped in bulk, a typical lead time is 6 - 8 weeks from the date we receive your signed purchase order, deposit or customer supplied materials, if required. For repeat orders shipped as finished packaged product, a typical lead time is 8 - 10 weeks from the date we receive your signed purchase order, deposit or labels, if required.
Lead times vary significantly based on many factors, including:
- the complexity of the product(s) and availability of the raw materials
- the number of products required
- whether product development is required
- the QC testing required
- whether products are being produced for the first time or are repeat orders
- what our existing production commitments are at the time you place your order
- Yes, provided they comply with the raw material agreed specifications between you and Fit Foods and any necessary indemnities are in place.
- Yes, Fit Foods manufactures and distributes our own brands including PVL, Mutant, North Coast Naturals, Whey Gourmet® and PVL Essentials.
- We are:
- Organic Certified by PACS (#16-463)
- Site licensed (#300341) for natural health products (NHP).
- CFIA export licensed (4420)
- Yes. Certificates of Analysis are provided according to the parameters defined in the Finished Product Specification.
- We conduct in-house organoleptic (colour and smell) testing of all raw materials as well as testing specific to the manufacturing process such as weight checks, disintegration, hardness and friability. All other testing including microbial, heavy metals analysis and chemical analysis (identification and potency assay), as well as testing for solvent and pesticide residues is conducted by 3rd party government certified laboratories.
- We provide a Certificate of Analysis, Commercial Invoice and a Packing Slip. If you require any additional documentation, these requirements must be identified on the sales order.